Fall 2015 Hair Color - Trend Report

Hi, my name is Katie and I am a hairstylist. I'm a hairstylist that never colors her hair. I know, I know. You're all thinking I'm crazy to be yapping away about hair color trends, but never taking the plunge myself. Well, let me say this - I happen to love my natural strawberry blonde shade, and I also happen to be very low maintenance when it comes to my hair. I love keeping up with all of your double process blondes every 3 weeks, but me, I'll stick with what I have.

Even though I'm not changing up my locks, read on to find out what I wish I was doing in my Fall 2015 Hair Color Trend Report!


Icy Blonde
cool blonde hair














Image courtsey of industrieonline.com
Works best on fine, naturally light-ish hair. Take a look at this post discussing the 2016 TIGI Bed Head Collection where TIGI Worldwide Creative Director Anthony Mascolo explains this amazing formulation.


Rose Gold
rose gold hair













Image courtsey of paulmitchell.com
According to this Paul Mitchell post, I'm late to the rose gold party. BUT! I will argue that this trend is here to stay for a bit longer. I'm still getting requests left and right for this fun, but-not-too-crazy shade.


Pumpkin Spice!
pumpkin spice hair













Image courtsey of metro.co.uk
Last but not least, Fall 2015's biggest trend in hair color is pumpkin spice hair, because well, duh. A few years back, I worked at ARROJO Studio in SoHo, and one of my coworkers was featured in this Bustle article for her PSL hair color. Call it what you will - red, copper, etc. - I am actually obsessed with this trend. Probably because I natually have (some sort of iteration of) #pumpkinspicehair. I'm rolling with this one, don't try and shoot me down!

No comments

Ad Sense