Monday hair-spiration

Sometimes we need a little inspiration to get our glam going. Mondays can definitely be a drag, so in honor of that, each Monday I will vow to brighten everyone up with some hair-spiration! I've always been one to want beautiful, long, mermaid hair, but as soon as it gets past my shoulders, I am sick of it. I never have the patience to do my hair when it gets a bit longer, and I end up tossing it up into a bun or ponytail. Well, let me tell you, that gets boring. So cheers to not being boring! Rummaging through Pinterest, I can never get enough of all the amazingly gorgeous hair. Here are some styles I'm loving recently. Let me know what you think! 
These images are not claimed as my own. All images found on Pinterest, if credit is known please share!

No comments

Ad Sense